Tuesday 13 December 2011

Heads emulation re-shoot

So, from discussing my original shoots with my group, some advice given was to try and capture the people with less distracting features in the background, ie; people! For my re-shoot, I still used Chester as the location, the fact that you can get up reasonably high innocuously helps for this emulation project, the only difference being this time I opted to change my position. I spent appoximately 3 hours perched in the same position and took about 70 pictures, I tried to be as calculated in my choices of subjects, looking for people that again looked interesting, (whatever I percieved as interesting anyway). I faced similar issues to the previous shoot; I went handheld as the space was too large to focus the camera in one position and hope for people to walk through a pre-determined spot. I again used a 70-300mm telephoto lens, light was a slight issue so I had to up the ISO to 1250 to allow me to use a faster shutter speed (people walk pretty quick!). Anyway, below are the 14 images I have decided to use as part of this second batch.

The Street

The exact location















No comments:

Post a Comment